Decepticons Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decepticons Headquarters

The Decepticons place to disscuss stratagies to win the Allspark!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evolution vs. Creationism

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quatron
quatron

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Evolution vs. Creationism Empty
PostSubject: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:05 pm

I know everyone here doesn't have the same opinion on this. I myself believe in God and creation, and I'd like to hear what you guys think about this. Personally I think evolution is an excuse for scientists to have their own "religion." There are no facts at all behind evolution and there have been alot of fakes along the way.
Back to top Go down
None
Newcomer
Newcomer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:52 pm

There is no god. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
quatron
quatron

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 10:11 pm

Well, until you can show me proof that there is no god, I will believe in Christ My Saviour and Creationism. Evolution has no basis anywhere and makes no sense. Besides. I don't feel exactly compelled to believe someone who can only come up with one sentence to bash creationism and God.
Back to top Go down
DUDE
The lead Decepticon
The lead Decepticon
DUDE

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 pm

I believe in evolution. There is some evidence.
Back to top Go down
https://decepticonhq.rpg-board.net
quatron
quatron

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:13 pm

But the evidence they DO have is either faked or leads back to a creationist beginning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DUDE
The lead Decepticon
The lead Decepticon
DUDE

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:25 pm

quatron wrote:
But the evidence they DO have is either faked or leads back to a creationist beginning Very Happy

Tell me, what proof is there that there was a creationist beginning?

Sorry if this offends you, I'm not trying to. Smile
Back to top Go down
quatron
quatron

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:29 am

*Side note - This doesn't offend me, Just makes me more interested. Very Happy

Evidence that points towards creationism starts with the fact that something, somewhere, had to always be there. It is far more plausible that GOD was always there as opposed to miscellaneous gases floating around in the universe. And even if your so called 'Big Bang' actually happened, how do you suggest that life came from that?

Science is continually contradicting itself nowadays. Aristotle wrote that 'Life can appear spontaneously from non-living matter' which we now know to be false. So if that's true...then we couldn't have come from nothing, now could we? It it impossible for anyone to prove that life was created from those gases and fluids on earth millions of years ago. Scientists, in desperation, have actually faked experiments that were put into textbooks to support evolution in public schools, and to bash creationism.

phew...there.

Sorry to rant on like that... Razz
Back to top Go down
DUDE
The lead Decepticon
The lead Decepticon
DUDE

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:29 pm

quatron wrote:

Evidence that points towards creationism starts with the fact that something, somewhere, had to always be there. It is far more plausible that GOD was always there as opposed to miscellaneous gases floating around in the universe. And even if your so called 'Big Bang' actually happened, how do you suggest that life came from that?

Science is continually contradicting itself nowadays. Aristotle wrote that 'Life can appear spontaneously from non-living matter' which we now know to be false. So if that's true...then we couldn't have come from nothing, now could we? It it impossible for anyone to prove that life was created from those gases and fluids on earth millions of years ago. Scientists, in desperation, have actually faked experiments that were put into textbooks to support evolution in public schools, and to bash creationism.

phew...there.

But if there was always something there, what made god? Razz How do you know that Scientists "faked" experiments? I think that evolution is very reasonable, and that creationism is a little out there Razz . Just tell me one thing. How do you know the Big Bang didn't happen?

Again, sorry if this insults you, I think this is honestly a very good debate.
Back to top Go down
quatron
quatron

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 3:29 pm

DUDE wrote:
quatron wrote:

phew...there.

But if there was always something there, what made god? Razz How do you know that Scientists "faked" experiments? I think that evolution is very reasonable, and that creationism is a little out there Razz . Just tell me one thing. How do you know the Big Bang didn't happen?

Again, sorry if this insults you, I think this is honestly a very good debate.

But what you have to understand is that GOD being there cannot be measured in units of time, it's just not possible for us to comprehend it. Imagine it like this: We, The earth, And the universe, are a circle. Perfectly round, and complete. GOD and Heaven are like a square, the envelope around us, completely closing us in, yet there are still spaces at the corners of the square. Those corners would be where Heaven and God reside, if that makes sense to you, Which is why GOD cannot be measured with "time."

And when I say "faked" I don't mean lied about it or actually switched around test results. For example, one scientist (who's name escapes me now but I will find later) did a test to prove that life can be created by having a lightning bolt strike an atmosphere. The test was, of course, a success, and everyone praised him for finding the "key" to life. However, three things were not taken into effect;

1. The atmosphere was NOT like the one on primitive earth. It was far more toxic and chemical based.

2. What was created were ameno (spell check) acids, which are in fact not capable of creating life, but are used in the creation of deadly acids.

3. Where did the atmosphere and lightning come from in the first place? Something must have created it. He indirectly proved that you need a sentient being in the first place to create life. Therefore pointing to GOD.

And as to your last part... How can you PROVE to me, without a doubt, that the Big Bang did happen? You can't. Just like I can't PROVE to you that GOD exists. It's called FAITH, and no matter what conclusion you come to...It's needed, because no one was there at the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evolution vs. Creationism   Evolution vs. Creationism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evolution vs. Creationism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Decepticons Headquarters-
Jump to: