Decepticons Headquarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Decepticons Headquarters

The Decepticons place to disscuss stratagies to win the Allspark!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay guys.... I need help here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DUDE
The lead Decepticon
The lead Decepticon
DUDE

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Okay guys.... I need help here. Empty
PostSubject: Okay guys.... I need help here.   Okay guys.... I need help here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am

On todays mission, survivor, I can't seem to get past 1 minute 21 seconds. How do you guys get such high scores?
Back to top Go down
https://decepticonhq.rpg-board.net
travmanx
Senior mod
Senior mod

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys.... I need help here.   Okay guys.... I need help here. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:11 pm

As soon as you start go foward until you can make a right, go down that hallway and make a left. Theres a room that has a ramp thats black, go up that and you can go up another one but don't. Go straight back through the door, and theres a room that is circular shaped and you elevate while walking. After you made it to the top there is a long hallway, you need about 3/4 life to make it (driving). As soon as your out of hallway your outside. Go left and you'll be on the road and police cars, choppers, swat vans, tanks, cars and everyone will be waiting for you. You get health faster than waiting for a tank to roll up underground....
Back to top Go down
DUDE
The lead Decepticon
The lead Decepticon
DUDE

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys.... I need help here.   Okay guys.... I need help here. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:35 am

travmanx wrote:
As soon as you start go foward until you can make a right, go down that hallway and make a left. Theres a room that has a ramp thats black, go up that and you can go up another one but don't. Go straight back through the door, and theres a room that is circular shaped and you elevate while walking. After you made it to the top there is a long hallway, you need about 3/4 life to make it (driving). As soon as your out of hallway your outside. Go left and you'll be on the road and police cars, choppers, swat vans, tanks, cars and everyone will be waiting for you. You get health faster than waiting for a tank to roll up underground....

That's what I've been doing! My health Regen doesnt' do a thing!
Back to top Go down
DUDE
The lead Decepticon
The lead Decepticon
DUDE

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys.... I need help here.   Okay guys.... I need help here. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:17 am

Well, the missions over, so I'll lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay guys.... I need help here.   Okay guys.... I need help here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay guys.... I need help here.
Page 1 of 1